Monday, November 24, 2014

Chadd goes to Disney!


Kya Brown's family took Chadd to Disney World!  

He rode on 2 planes, a ferry boat, a car, several buses and LOTS of rides.  He had a BLAST!



At the airport getting ready for the SURPRISE trip!!!




On the airplane getting ready to take off in the rainy weather...



I am sitting on the nose of Mickey Mouse.  How cool is that?






Here I am at Epcot!!!!



On my first ride...



This manatee is eating lettuce.  That was AWESOME to watch!!!!



I got to kiss a dinosaur fossil. 



I am sitting on the dinosaurs arm by Kya.  Can you see me?



See the giraffe's?  We were on a jungle tour. 



See me in the gorilla's nose?  We were waiting in line to watch "It's Tough to be a Bug" show!



It's time to say "goodbye" to Magic Kingdom.  What a BEAUTIFUL castle.  Can you believe I was able to reach the top?